10th Asian Ground Handling International Conference
2017 will mark the 10th Anniversary of the Asian GHI Conference, and we want you to be involved!
Book One-to-One Meetings with more than 400 senior aviation decision makers and discover practical advice on improving your profitability at the 10th Asian Ground Handling International Conference, 28-30 March, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Book now and enjoy:
- Your pick of pre-organised One-to-One Meetings with an aviation audience including airlines, GSE equipment suppliers, ground handlers, airports and many more
- Extensive and unparalleled networking opportunities where real business can be done. Over 1,000 meetings taking place across three days
- Tour a supplier exhibition area showcasing the latest innovations in GSE and IT
- Access to a high quality three-day conference programme with best practice hints and tips on boosting safety, quality and operations efficiency
Conference programme highlights 2017:
- A case study into aircraft ground damage and liability under Article 8: better protecting your business, advice from Kate Seaton, leading aviation disputes lawyer, Holman Fenwick Willan Singapore
- Capitalising on Asia’s aviation boom: Ahswin Noronha, associate director at KPMG discusses the region’s financial future with a three-fold increase in fleet capacity expected by 2034
- Boost your negotiation skills with an expert guide to establishing win:win contract negotiations between ground handlers and airlines, Kevin Ryan, Training Edge Asia
- The integration of the outsourced ground handler and the airline: Todd Chapman, head of ground operations, Jetstar Airways