10th Asian Ground Handling International Conference
Enjoy 14 high quality conference presentations that will help you boost safety, quality, turnaround times and win new business by booking your place now at the 10th Asian Ground Handling International (GHI) Conference, 28-30 March, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Discover hints and tips from aviation industry leaders who will give you exclusive insight into:
- Boosting your negotiation skills with an expert guide to establishing win: win contract negotiations between ground handlers and airlines, Kevin Ryan, Training Edge Asia
- Identifying the growth opportunities from an anticipated three-fold increase in Asia’s fleet capacity over the next 15 years, Ahswin Noronha, associate director at KPMG
- Establishing the right balance between safety, cost and quality in your operations, Mark Edwards, CEO, dnata Singapore
- Getting to grips with Article 8 of the SGHA and better protect yourself from a consequential loss claim, Kate Seaton, leading aviation disputes lawyer, Holman Fenwick Willan Singapore
- E-Learning - What can we learn from a recent ramp incident? Simon Walker, MD, Virtual Aviation College
- A-CDM. Hear about the benefits and financial benefits of a collaborative aerodrome for all stakeholders
To see the full conference programme click here
This is a must attend event whether you are a handler, airline, airport or industry supplier.
New addition to the programme – free to attend training session on the risk-based approach to reduce aircraft ground damage
We have added a free to attend for all delegates a training masterclass: Risk-based approach to reduce aircraft ground damage, Friday 31st March 2017, 1000-1700, presented by Twiga Aero. To find out more, view the full overview here or to register your attendance please contact the team at email@example.com
Previous Asia conference delegates said: “An excellent conference, as always; incredibly productive and useful as a supplier to meet airline partners face-to-face to support communication via email and phone.”
Demand is high in 2017, so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity: click here to book today!