ISAGO Practical Preparation & Implementation
Duration - 2 days (16 training hours)
Rate - US$800 Early Bird - ASEAN resident US$760
Facilitator - Max Corsi
Overview - It takes more than technical competence to successfully deliver ground operations training. This course will provide the learner with skills to effectively develop, conduct and evaluate a training course within the realm of ground operations. Learn how to create and present effective training in a positive learning environment, coach and motivate trainees, handle difficult participants, obtain constructive feedback, and much more. This course considers the challenges faced in a workforce that is culturally diverse, in an environment where practical training methods are a necessity. A qualification certificate will be issued.
Who should attend - Ground operations instructors, trainers, coaches, supervisors.
Objectives - Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
• Build a course outline, set course objectives, write a training plan
• Present effective training using the techniques, skills and knowledge learned, and evaluate the results
• Be a qualified instructor to satisfy the requirements under ISAGO & IOSA
• Preparing course outlines and lesson plans
• Conducting practical training
• Using technology and equipment
• Preparing tests and evaluations
Evaluation - Participants will create and present training modules throughout the course.
Instructional aids - Presentations and interactive discussions using practical examples, group work and peer feedback.
References - ISAGO ORM 5.8.1, 5.9.1, 9.1.2 (requires qualified instructors)
Additional information - Ground handling instructors and trainers must be able to demonstrate that they are qualified, competent and certified in order to conduct training. Successful completion of this course provides the attendee with a qualification certificate to satisfy this requirement.