Provisional Conference Programme
The conference programme is currently being finalised with key topics such as the regional financial review and updated M&A activity papers already in place.
Other topics we expect to be covered are listed below but we expect to add to this list over the coming weeks.
- • A-CDM (Airport Collaborative Decision Making) - how realistic is ACDM and what are the benefits to the ground handler of A-CDM?
- • Real-time operations control and turnaround management
- • How can you overcome the pressure of increased wage demands and still retain a competitive contract price and a sensible margin?
- • Ground handler security passes - how can this process be fast tracked yet remain secure?
- • Measuring a GHA's key performance indicators
- • SLAs - how to achieve a win-win between handler and carrier
- • Satisfying the requirements of the LCC
- • Should there be a non-IATA SGHA - and if so, how would it differ from the existing SGHA?
- • The airline view - how could GHAs improve their delivery of handling services?
Please email email@example.com if you would like to suggest any other key topics for consideration.