6th Ground Damage Stakeholders' Conference
The 6th Ground Damage Stakeholders' Conference will take place in Belfast, over May 16-18
Safety lies at the heart of our industry and it is a subject that can never be overlooked. And whilst fatalities on the ramp are rare, nonetheless the incidence of ground damage, on a worldwide scale, remains a huge worry to the sector. This specialist conference draws together those whose remit is safety – and seeks to provide some of the answers to the ramp’s ongoing problems.
The following topics will be presented:
- Thinking outside the box: how safety is addressed in other high-risk sectors
- GSE and maintenance: what you need to know
- Raising safety standards within a multi-ethnic workforce
- OTP and safety: are they mutually exclusive?
- The Big Five Worries: what keeps you awake at night?
- Is ground damage universal? A report from the military sector
- ISAGO: how it can help ground operations
- GSE safety aids: a sector update
- What is the true cost of preventing ground damage?
- The creep of risk during the workshift – and how to combat it
This event presents a rare opportunity for those within this specialist area to learn more, compare notes and discuss safety issues with others involved in the same discipline.
Safety affects us all – so can you afford to miss out on this important conference?
Included in the delegate fee is an opportunity to visit Mallaghan’s Factory for a tour on 18th May, pre-sign up is essential for this. More information on the factory tour will follow shortly.